Authorities arrested at least five people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison on Saturday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Kenneth Criss, 36, 10924 Ansley Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operation and driving left of center.
- Ceasar Melo, 19, 8253 Royalwood Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operation and driver's license not in possession.
- Justin McGehee, 29, 14355 Woodrun Blvd., Gonzales, first-offense DWI and improper lane usage.
- Jonathan Reddix, 30, 6267 Matthews St., Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, improper lane usage and reckless operation.
- Malaina Saulny, 23, 12178 Canterbury Park Drive, Baton Rouge, fourth-offense DWI, improper lane usage, driver's license not on person and reckless operation.