Authorities arrested at least six people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between noon Saturday and noon Sunday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts again them:
- Conner Aucoin, 19, 26010 Wimbledon Drive, Denham Springs, first-offense DWI and improper lane usage.
- Chase Gatte, 22, 1015 La. 343, Church Point, second-offense DWI and headlights required.
- Kenneth Guidry, 32, 407 Public Road, Rayne, third-offense DWI, reckless operation, and operating a vehicle while under suspension for prior offense.
- Leon Huggins, 47, 23540 Huggins Lane, Zachary, second-offense DWI and improper lane usage.
- Katherine Overland, 20, 9590 Osdell Lane, Ethel, first-offense DWI and reckless operation.
- Kayla Profit, 23, 4424 Raleigh Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, careless driving, and driver's license not in possession.