Nine arrested on suspicion of DWI
Authorities arrested at least nine people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Saturday and 2:30 p.m. Sunday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Kayla Britt, 26, 13933 Old Hammond Highway, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, driver’s license suspended or revoked and improper lane use.
- Patrick Dalier, 27, 10910 Springtree Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operation and one-way street violation.
- Robert Early, 54, 3327 Courtland Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and reckless operation.
- George Johnson, 72, 14576 La. 10, Clinton, first-offense DWI.
- Lyonell Johnson, 55, 964 Kitty St., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and reckless operation.
- Terri Lewis, 27, 17330 Copperfield Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, drinking in a motor vehicle, driver’s license required or expired and reckless operation.
- Russell Milton, 42, 550 W. Pine St., Ponchatoula, first-offense DWI and reckless operation.
- Elvin Olivia, 31, 16486 Pearson Drive, Prairieville, first-offense DWI, careless operation, possession of an alcoholic beverage in a vehicle and failure to report an accident.
- Kentrell Williams, 17, 10863 Black Oak Drive, Baton Rouge, underage DWI, driver’s license required and careless operation.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.