Authorities arrested at least five people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish - including a man with a fourth-offense DWI - and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Saturday and 2:30 p.m. Sunday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
• Christopher Keen, 41, 37923 Rue De Bois, Denham Springs, fourth-offense DWI, operating a vehicle while under suspension for a prior offense, possession of alcohol in a vehicle, unlawful refusal to submit to a chemical test and required tail lamps.
• Carlos Medina, 37, 10497 Leton Drive, first-offense DWI, operating a vehicle without lawful presence in the United States, driver’s license required and failure to signal.
• Forrest Middlebrook, 33, 9637 Old Hermitage Park, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control and reckless operation of a vehicle.
• Zachary Sandlin, 51, 10127 Florida Blvd., Walker, first-offense DWI and failure to maintain control.
• Rachael Stanton, 19, 1344 Stillwater Drive, Mandeville, first-offense DWI, headlights required and reckless operation of a vehicle.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.