Authorities arrested at least five people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Thursday and 2:30 p.m. Friday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Kaleb Henderson, 22, 15959 Tiger Bend Road, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, disobeying a red light and reckless operation.
- Andre Hernandez, 22, 810 Canberra Road, Lafayette, first-offense DWI, failure to signal and improper lane usage.
- Herman Hill, 36, 2124 John Mechilli Drive, Zachary, second-offense DWI.
- William Merritt, 43, 2020 Lac Cache Court, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, improper lane usage, driving left of center and driver’s license revoked or suspended.
- Taylor Tucker, 22, 5251 Eastbay Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, improper lane usage, failure to signal and driver’s license not in possession.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.