Authorities arrested at least five people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between noon Wednesday and noon Thursday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Louis Angelloz, 60, 4714 Perkins Road, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control, and hit and run.
- Jonathan Garwood, 51, 240 Dillard Road, Poplarville, Mississippi, first-offense DWI, reckless operation and improper lane usage.
- Mary Harris, 35, 3978 Chippewa St., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and obstruction of highway.
- Chet Pilley, 32, 645 Highland Road, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control and registration of motor vehicle.
- Anastasia Spencer, 34, 8107 Menorca, Navarre, Florida, second-offense DWI, reckless operation, failure to maintain control, and drinking in a motor vehicle.