Authorities arrested at least 11 people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between noon Thursday and noon Friday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Gerardo Castillo, 56, 7733 Bless Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to yield at intersection and driver's license not in possession.
- Nicholas Cutrone, 29, 809 Hickory Drive, Morgan City, first-offense DWI, driver's license not on person, stop lamps and turn signals required on new motor, and driver's license required.
- Albert Gibbs, 59, 2425 Lizzie Road, Zachary, fourth-offense DWI, improper lane usage, possession of alcoholic beverage in vehicle, driver's license required and operating a vehicle while under suspension.
- David Hodges, 47, 349 S. Flannery Road, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, license plate required, driver's license suspended or revoked, failure to yield at intersection, insurance required, failure to register vehicle and careless driving.
- Keith Noce, 37, 16337 Chevernt Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of Schedule I drugs, possession of Schedule II drugs and possession of Schedule IV drugs.
- Cortessia Stepter, 33, 5143 Baker Blvd., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and disobey red light.
- Cristy Sullivan, 53, 513 Elizabeth Drive, Mandeville, second-offense DWI, speeding, improper lane usage, driver's license suspended or revoked, and drinking in a motor vehicle.
- Elizabeth Sumrall, 61, 645 Mossy Oak Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and improper lane usage.
- Kathleen Wilson, 47, 920 Hedgewood Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, driving left of center and registration of a motor vehicle.
- Patrick Winkeljohn, 20, 1132 St. Charles Place, Atlanta, Georgia, first-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle and failure to maintain control.
- Tyler Wunsch, 21, 1400 Buffalo Hollow Court, Zachary, first-offense DWI and improper lane usage.