Authorities arrested at least six people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Monday and 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Richard Cochran, 41, 17705 Jack Allen Road, Livingston, first-offense DWI.
- Amanda Fagane, 26, 26455 Highway 16, Denham Springs, first-offense DWI, license plate required and proof of insurance required.
- Geronimo Jimenez, 26, 5415 Nicholson Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, hit and run, failure to maintain control, driver’s license required and insurance required.
- Elizabeth Landrum, 33, 4352 Little Hope Drive, Addis, second-offense DWI, driving left of center, reckless operation, improper turns and failure to signal.
- Claire Mackay, 22, 19224 Green Heron Drive, Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, improper lane usage, battery of a police officer, reckless operation and no motor vehicle inspection.
- Litza Meza Banegas, 24, 1814 Marsden Place, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control, interfering with an officer, and driver’s license not on person.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.