Authorities arrested at least 10 people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Saturday and 2:30 p.m. Sunday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Joseph Adler, 37, 3553 Wyandotte St., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, drag-racing on public street, failure to maintain control and reckless operation.
- Robert Beasley, 18, 1810 Westlake Drive, Austin, Texas, first-offense DWI, no headlights and wrong direction on one-way street.
- Octavio Bringas, 47, 4747 South Park Drive, Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, hit and run, driver’s license not in possession and reckless operation.
- Carlton Davis, 45, 4607 Baskin Circle, Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, careless driving and reckless operation.
- Brian Duncan, 46, 9254 Cedar Glen Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, drinking in motor vehicle, reckless operation and failure to obey stop/yield sign.
- Jonathan Ehrlicher, 41, 5955 College Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and equipment violation.
- Logan Payne, 20, 3453 Hancock St., Zachary, first-offense DWI and improper lane usage.
- Amanda Perkins, 26, 4144 Poplar St., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to yield at private drive and improper lane usage.
- Donald Russell, 36, 8221 Skysail Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control, driver’s license suspended or revoked, expired registration and no proof of insurance.
- Bret Sparks, 25, 4820 Highland Road, Baton Rouge, third-offense DWI, reckless operation, headlights required and disobey red light.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.