Authorities arrested at least 13 people this weekend suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison, booking records show.
Those booked between noon Friday and noon Saturday and the counts against them:
- Levi Corredor, 32, 513 Carmedille St., Marrero, first-offense DWI, careless driving, and driver's license suspended or revoked.
- Kevin Dykes, 26, 42540 Norwood, Gonzales, first-offense DWI, failure to signal improper turn and drinking in public.
- Steven Gremillion, 26, 14923 E Beaver Drive, Pride, second-offense DWI, flight from an officer, speeding, stop sign/yield sign, and driver's license suspended or revoked.
- Gerard Labostrie, 43, 4503 Fourchon Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, U-turn limitations and other laws of the road.
- Jacob McGehee, 24, 16203 Venetian Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, parking where prohibited, obstruction of justice, intentional littering prohibited and possession of alcoholic beverage in vehicle.
- Kenneth Selvage, 28, 6536 Stoneview Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, equipment violation and reckless operation.
Those booked between noon Saturday and noon Sunday and the counts against them:
- Antonio Bridgewater, 47, 13252 Babin Mill Drive, Gonzales, first-offense DWI and improper lane usage.
- Cory Edwards, 27, 2663 73rd Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to signal/improper turn, driver's license required, insurance required and failure to register vehicle.
- Jeremy Heil, 19, 10923 Wakefield Drive, St. Francisville, underage DWI, failure to yield for left turn and reckless operation.
- Charles Jones, 53, 8825 Old Hermitage Parkwaycq, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, failure to maintain control, driver's license not in possession and insurance required.
- Valenti Maximiliano, 39, 43264 Moody Dixon Road, Prairieville, first-offense DWI and failure to maintain control.
- Amit Mitra, 60, 555 Stanford Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, driving left of center and registration motor vehicle.
- Arielle Young, 25, 11111 Stanley Aubin Lane, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, one-way street violation, and failure to change address on driver's license.