Authorities arrested at least eight people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between noon Friday and noon Saturday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Kenneth Coleman, 55, 2772 Delawart St., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and reckless operation.
- Vincent Hills, 55, 2347 Scenic Highway, Baton Rouge, third-offense DWI, operation a vehicle under suspension and simple obstruction of a highway.
- Demetris Kafkallides, 26, 18550 Plantation St., Prairieville, second-offense DWI, speeding, driver's license not on person.
- Morgan Maughan, 24, 17937 Silver Creek Court, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, equipment violation, motor vehicle inspection required, driver's license not in possession, reckless operation, driver's license suspended or revoked, and drinking in a motor vehicle.
- Emil McClellan, 28, 11959 Nicholson Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, equipment violation, reckless operation and failure to change address on driver's license.
- Eddie Miles, 40, 3515 Roosevelt, Zachary, first-offense DWI and disobey red light.
- Kristina Murphy, 25, 1405 Convention St., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and reckless operation.
- Dennis Neal, 33, 2275 Rhodes Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, driver's license not in possession, license plate required and obstruction of highway.