A fire at a Baton Rouge home Tuesday morning started in the clothes dryer, officials said.

Around 8:05 a.m., Baton Rouge firefighters responded to a one-alarm house fire in the 3500 block of Ridgemont Drive, Baton Rouge Fire Department spokesman Curt Monte said in a news release. Firefighters found the utility room on fire, and the blaze spread into the rear foyer before being brought under control shortly after 8:15 a.m., Monte said.

The rest of the home received smoke damage, Monte said. Two people were inside the home at the time of the fire, Monte said. No one was injured.

The Red Cross was contacted to assist the residents.