A 21-year-old man who was shot April 8 near a BREC park on Boulevard de Province has died, Baton Rouge police said.

Jonathan Robinson, 21, of Baton Rouge, died at a hospital on April 14 after suffering a gunshot wound to the head, Cpl. Don Coppola Jr., a Baton Rouge police spokesman, said Wednesday night.

Earlier on Wednesday, three men involved in Robinson’s death surrendered to police, Coppola said.

Qwenton Lamarr Bureau, 20, was booked into Parish Prison on counts of negligent homicide and failure to report certain felonies, Coppola said, while two other men — Keithin Latrell Johnson, 21, and Troy Eldridge Rhines II, 20 — were booked on counts of accessory after the fact to negligent homicide.

According to a police report, the shooting occurred about 9:45 p.m. April 8 near the Boulevard de Province BREC park. During a fight involving several people, Bureau pulled out a handgun and fired at least four gunshots into the air, the report says.

Robinson was sitting in the back seat of Johnson’s vehicle when one of the bullets struck Robinson in the head, the report says.

At first, Johnson began to drive away with Bureau, with Rhines and Robinson still in the car. But Johnson soon pulled over to the side of the road, the report says.

“The victim was physically removed from the vehicle and left on the ground grievously and mortally wounded,” the report says. No attempt was made to seek medical aid for the victim or report the shooting to the authorities, the report says.

“The victim later died of his injuries directly related to the gunshot wound to the head,” the report says.

Johnson posted $25,000 bond shortly after being booked into jail and was released. Rhines and Bureau remained booked Wednesday night, although the amounts of their bails weren’t available.