Authorities Tuesday arrested a 34-year-old man accused in the shooting injuries of two men last month outside a north Baton Rouge bar.

Ray L. Lucas was at the Duck Off Lounge, 1828 N. Foster Drive, in the early hours of Feb. 28 when he got into “some type of altercation,” according to the arrest warrant.

After bar security ejected Lucas from the bar, he went to his car to get his gun, Baton Rouge police detectives said. He then fired at two patrons as they left the bar, hitting one in the back and the other in the abdomen, the warrant says.

Multiple witnesses identified Lucas as the shooter.

Lucas has a history of violent behavior, detectives said, including prior arrests on counts of attempted first-degree murder and aggravated assault.

Lucas, 1928 E. Belfair Drive, Baton Rouge, was booked into Parish Prison on counts of attempted first-degree murder, illegal use of a weapon, resisting an officer, unauthorized entry into an inhabited dwelling and marijuana possession. A judge set bail at $165,000.