Authorities arrested at least eight people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between noon Friday and noon Saturday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Jonathan Alexander, 25, 1815 N. Alemeda Dr., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI.
- Carlton Despanza, 44, 1055 S. Alameda Dr., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operating, hit and run, other laws of the road, license plate required and insurance required.
- Anna Kuhlmann, 18, 36813 Walker Road North, Walker, underage DWI and other laws of the road.
- Luke Lacy, 18, 10767 Woodland Oaks Dr., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, improper lane usage and reckless operation.
- Steven Pennington, 49, 9782 Hooper Road, Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI and driver's license required.
- Ashley Pointer, 37, 5403 Nicholson Dr., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, and headlights required.
- Laricka Walton, 33, 712 Avenue C, Baton Rouge, third-offense DWI, reckless operation, operating a vehicle while under suspension for a prior incident, improper lane usage, failure to signal/improper turn and possession of alcoholic beverage in vehicle.
- Rodney Wilkes, 47, 3013 Quebec Dr., Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, reckless operation and improper lane usage.