Authorities arrested at least ten people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between noon Thursday and noon Saturday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- David Dodd, 56, 1421 Chartres St., New Orleans, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control and reckless operation.
- Electra Esthay, 33, 17649 Hoods Ridge Drive, Prarieville, third-offense DWI, failure to maintain control, and driver's license suspended or revoked.
- Donald Isaac, 58, 12091 Plank Road, Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, failure to signal/improper turn, reckless operation, resisting an officer, license plate required and drinking in a motor vehicle.
- Zachary Johnson, 23, 9762 La.965, St. Francisville, second-offense DWI, driving over median and disobey control device.
- Juan Martinez, 43, 10208 Springtree Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and failure to maintain control.
- Phillip McCarthy, 53, 19862 La Trace, French Settlement, first-offense DWI and improper lane usage.
- David Moore, 28, 803 Jones St., Tallulah, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, driver's license required or expired, and drinking in a motor vehicle.
- Michelle Schleve, 28, 10644 Goodwood Boulevard, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and reckless operation.
- Brandon Smith, 21, 11087 La. 1033, Denham Springs, first-offense DWI and possession of alcoholic beverage in vehicle.
- Margaret Steele, 37, 17614 Christopher Drive, first-offense DWI and failure to maintain control.