No one was hurt Tuesday morning after a toilet paper dispenser was set on fire inside a men’s restroom at Woodlawn High School.

A school staff member extinguished the small fire around 10:30 a.m. before firefighters made it to the school, Eldon Ledoux, a St. George Fire Department spokesman, said in an email.

The fire didn’t cause any damage outside of the bathroom stall where it began, Ledoux said.

The fire remains under investigation by the St. George Fire Department and the East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff’s Office.