Authorities arrested at least seven people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Friday and 2:30 p.m. Saturday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
• Chas Biggs, 31, 1301 Verot School Road, Lafayette, second-offense DWI, driver’s license suspended or revoked, and failure to maintain control.
• Matthew Farrell, 36, 2520 Fairham Drive, third-offense DWI, unlawful refusal to submit to a chemical test, reckless operation of a vehicle and operating a vehicle while under suspension for a prior offense.
• Perry Gambino, 24, 42289 Greenfield Crossing, Galvez, first-offense DWI and failure to maintain control.
• Kristina Kostelecky, 28, 13598 Neil Ave., second-offense DWI and headlights required.
• Tyrone Skipper, 25, 429 Geblin St., first-offense DWI, driver’s license suspended or revoked, and careless driving.
• Mary Smith, 27, 2259 Stonehenge Ave., second-offense DWI, failure to obey a stop sign or yield sign and reckless operation of a vehicle.
• Brennan Stansbury, 20, 510 Keenland Drive, Madisonville, first-offense DWI and obstruction of a highway.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.