Authorities arrested at least five people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between noon Saturday and noon Sunday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Jennifer Blanchard, 45, 1315 Bullrush Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, hit and run, and failure to maintain control.
- Joshua Johnson, 36, 17163 La. 929, Prairieville, first-offense DWI and expired motor vehicle inspection.
- Diana Osorio, 26, 2404 Riverside Drive, Port Allen, first-offense DWI and careless driving.
- Melvin Shelmire, 30, 11320 Greenwell Springs Road, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and failure to maintain control.
- Cameron Warren, 51, 307 Margon Court, Slidell, first-offense DWI and improper lane usage.