Authorities arrested at least seven people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between noon Saturday and noon Sunday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Antonio Bridgewater, 47, 13252 Babin Mill Drive, Gonzales, first-offense DWI and improper lane usage.
- Cory Edwards, 27, 2663 73rd Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to signal/improper turn, driver's license required, insurance required and failure to register vehicle.
- Jeremy Heil, 19, 10923 Wakefield Drive, St. Francisville, underage DWI, failure to yield for left turn and reckless operation.
- Charles Jones, 53, 8825 Old Hermitage Parkway, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, failure to maintain control, driver's license not in possession and insurance required.
- Valenti Maximiliano, 39, 43264 Moody Dixon Road, Prairieville, first-offense DWI and failure to maintain control.
- Amit Mitra, 60, 555 Stanford Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, driving left of center and registration motor vehicle.
- Arielle Young, 25, 11111 Stanley Aubin Lane, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, one-way street violation, and failure to change address on driver's license.