Authorities arrest 7 on suspicion of DWI
Authorities arrested at least seven people suspected of driving while intoxicated and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Friday and 2:30 p.m. Saturday, booking records show. Those booked and the counts against them:
- Shannon Dowdy, 23, 40322 Loosemore Road, Gonzales, first-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle, improper turns and failure to signal.
- Zollie Guidry, 39, 9364 Rainford Road, second-offense DWI, improper lane usage and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Lee Higginbothan, 35, 648 Spanish Town Road, first-offense DWI, improper lane usage, failure to signal and improper turn.
- Keisha Lathan, 34, 3119 Dayton St., first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control and other laws of the road.
- Kerwin Seaberry, 27, 6770 Spring Drive, first-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle and failure to maintain control.
- David Steger, 30, 527 Lindale, Houston, first-offense DWI and wrong way down a one-way street.
- Katherine York, 22, 10038 Kinglet Drive, first-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle and failure to maintain control.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.