BR man booked on child porn counts
Investigators in January who were tracing the online source of three images and videos of child pornography later found a stockpile of the images on a 31-year-old’s computer, according to the Louisiana Department of Justice.
Lucas Marsh told investigators that for the last seven years, he has amassed more than 130 images of children from three to nine years old being raped by adult men, according to the affidavit of probable cause.
Marsh, 10395 Ridgely Road, Baton Rouge, was booked into Parish Prison on Friday on counts of three distribution and 130 counts of possession of pornography involving juveniles, booking records show.
Six accused of driving while intoxicated
Authorities arrested at least six people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Friday and 2:30 p.m. Saturday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Marcus Franklin, 26, 8577 Elmgrove Garden Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, hit and run, reckless operation of vehicle and insurance required.
- Adam Lavigne, 33, 12093 Roddy Road, Gonzales, first-offense DWI, driving left of center and disobeying a traffic control device.
- Angela Moore, 38, 16740 Glenwood Springs Drive, Greenwell Springs, first-offense DWI, failure to signal and reckless operation of vehicle.
- Kaitlen Perkins, 23, 239 Leeds St., Slidell, first-offense DWI and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Mark Pollard, 29, 650 N. Ardenwood Drive, Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI and improper lane use.
- John Wilson, 58, 12331 King James Ave., Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI and speeding.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.