Authorities book 8 on suspicion of DWI
Authorities arrested at least eight people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Wednesday and 2:30 p.m. Thursday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
• Caitlin Burke, 21, 11470 Parkwood Drive, first-offense DWI, improper lane usage and speeding.
• Kacy Celestin, 21, 1512 Briarrose Drive, first-offense DWI and improper lane usage.
• Craig Davis, 48, 1356 Flora Lane, third-offense DWI, driver’s license not on person, failure to signal and improper turn.
• Matthew Harrison, 22, 33363 Beverly Drive, Denham Springs, second-offense DWI, disobeying a red light, flight from an officer and driving left of center.
• Bradley Kilbourne, 20, 11739 La. 67, Clinton, first-offense DWI.
• Elijah Smiley, 20, 10374 N. Harvey Drive, first-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle and possession of marijuana.
• Christopher Smith, 24, 3145 Vancouver Drive, first-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle and license plate required.
• Torlonzo Tate, 38, 604 Sinbad, Baker, first-offense DWI and obstruction of a highway.