Authorities arrested at least ten people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between noon Friday and noon Saturday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Christian Centeno, 19, 37313 Highway 74, lot 42, Geismer, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, possession of marijuana, headlights required, driver's license suspended or revoked, and possession of Schedule IV drugs.
- Curtis Haynes, 51, 6885 Rio Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and careless driving.
- Paul Kantrow, 47, 990 Stanford Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI.
- Alexis Lopez, 29, 801 Romy Drive, Lockport, first-offense DWI; possession, intent to distribute and manufacturing of Schedule IV drug; improper lane usage and driver's license expired.
- Mackenzie Schild, 28, 6931 Boone Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, headlamps required, and view outward or inward through windshield or window.
- Rosalyn Smith, 39, 1325 Duchess Drive, Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, driving left of center, improper lane usage, driver's license not in possession and reckless operation.
- Keldren Thomas, 26, 3620 Winbourne Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, driver's license suspended or revoked, possession of alcoholic beverage in vehicle and disobey red light.
- Logan Wax, 22, 13926 Canterbury Ave., Denham Springs, first-offense DWI and improper lane usage.
- Adam Weiss, 21, 320 E Broadway, Jackson, Wyoming, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, improper lane usage and driving left of center.
- Rachel Wells, 41, 14841 AJ Leblanc Road, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, headlights required, driver's license suspended or revoked, insurance required, failure to register vehicle and license plate switched.