A 57-year-old man was accused of child molestation for the second time in three months after another victim came
forward with allegations of abuse, according to an arrest warrant.
The victim said James Clayton abused her daily from 1985 to 1987, the warrant says.
The victim said she read Clayton was arrested May 23 for a separate child molestation allegation and decided to contact authorities, the warrant says.
Clayton, 15433 Altus Ave., was booked into Parish Prison on one count of molestation of a juvenile.
Authorities arrest 7 on suspicion of DWI
Authorities arrested at least seven people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Tuesday and 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
• Jeremy Blalock, 32, 7609 President St., first-offense DWI and failure to maintain control of vehicle.
• Michel Blalock, 26, 1440 Kennon Drive, Baker, second-offense DWI, motor vehicle insurance required, drinking in a motor vehicle, improper lane usage and license plate required.
• William Bruno, 33, 3042 DuSoliet Court, second-offense DWI, failure to signal or improper turn, reckless operation of a vehicle and stop sign or yield sign violation.
• Danny Davidson, 46, 1221 N. Acadian Thruway W., first-offense DWI, hit and run and reckless operation of a vehicle.
• Allen King, 23, 18127 Indigo Drive, New Orleans, first-offense DWI, possession of alcohol in a vehicle and improper lane usage.
• Antonio Meariday, 35, 1001 N. 37th St., second-offense DWI, disobeying a red light and other laws of the road.
• Harry Price, 56, 9655 Balboa Drive, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control of vehicle and hit-and-run.