Authorities arrested at least 11 people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Friday and 2:30 p.m. Saturday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Summer Cliburn, 36, 200 Titan Drive, Lafayette, first-offense DWI, drinking in motor vehicle, marijuana possession, reckless operation and driver’s license suspended or revoked.
- Antonio Delcid, 22, 8686 Coy Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, improper lane usage and flight from officers.
- Santiago Ferreira, 23, 743 W. Versailles Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, driver’s license not in possession, hit and run, reckless operation and failure to maintain control.
- Cedric Guilbeau, 26, 6430 Section Road, Port Allen, first-offense DWI and driver’s license lost or destroyed.
- Ryan Livous, 33, 246 Court Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, drug paraphernalia possession, alcohol possession in vehicle, marijuana possession, driver’s license suspended or revoked and reckless operation.
- Joshua Lollis, 27 5302 Myrtle Ave., Baker, first-offense DWI, improper lane usage, speeding and reckless operation.
- Robin Miller, 24, 3000 July St., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and reckless operation.
- Oladapo Olaitan, 25, 4444 Tigerland Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to signal, driver’s license not on person, improper lane usage, expired registration, no proof of insurance and failure to signal.
- Wallit Richardson, 28, 5129 Belfast Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, driver’s license revoked or suspended and failure to yield at stop sign.
- Matthew Squires, 22, 13380 Bayou Grand South Blvd., Gonzales, first-offense DWI and drug paraphernalia possession.
- Bess Stephenson, 26, 10200 Mimosa Court, St. Francisville, second-offense DWI, alcohol possession in vehicle, reckless operation and seatbelt violation.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.