A smoldering ceiling tile forced a temporary evacuation of Shenandoah Elementary School Wednesday morning after reports of smoke, the St. George Fire Department announced.

Multiple units deployed to the school at 9:13 a.m., finding the tile in a classroom of Building B.

“The school had been evacuated by staff, and all children were accounted for at all times,” fire department spokesman Eldon Ledoux said in an email. “There were no injuries and the fire was quickly extinguished.”

The problem was blamed on an electrical issue, Ledoux said. The building was turned back over to school officials at 10:15 a.m. after school maintenance personnel made repairs, he said.