Man accused of stabbing another man
Baton Rouge police late Saturday arrested a man accused of pulling out a knife during an argument and stabbing another man several times in the face.
The altercation happened at 724 N. Donmoor Ave., according to an affidavit of probable cause.
The affidavit does not say what led to the argument between Felix Antonion Navarro Gonzales, 20, and the victim, who had to have six stitches to close the knife wounds in his face, police said.
The victim was treated at Baton Rouge General Medical Center-Mid City and released, the affidavit says.
Police booked Gonzales, 724 N. Donmoor Ave., Baton Rouge, into Parish Prison on counts of aggravated second-degree battery.
Authorities book 5 on suspicion of DWI
Authorities arrested at least five people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Saturday and 2:30 p.m. Sunday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Corey Coxe, 26, 572 River View Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, careless operation and hit-and-run.
- Emmanuel Harris, 21, 10333 Goodwood Blvd., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, failure to maintain control and one-way street violation.
- Glenn Kado, 36, 852 N. 37th St., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to yield right of way, insurance required and motor vehicle inspection required/expired.
- Tyler Roberts, 22, 7400 Billy Corbello Road, Iowa, first-offense DWI, one-way street violation and reckless operation.
- Karen Tullier, 51, 5245 Cumberland Cove, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, possession of alcohol beverage in vehicle, license plate required, improper license plate display, reckless operation and seat belt violation.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.