Authorities arrested at least five people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between noon Wednesday and noon Friday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Tyler Baggett, 22, 21717 Liberty Road, Zachary, first-offense DWI and reckless operation.
- Shaunda Gainey, 45, 5020 Woodstock, Greenwell Springs, second-offense DWI and disobey red light.
- Keary Lundgren, 56, 4154 Maribel Ave., Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, equipment violation, and driver's license suspended or revoked.
- Theresa Pardue, 52, 5908 Manassas, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control, possession of alcoholic beverage in vehicle, and driver's license suspended or revoked.
- Joshua Porter, 25, 10340 Birchwood Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operation and driving left of center.