Man arrested in child pornography
Investigators who searched the home of a 30-year-old Baton Rouge man Friday found 600 images of children being sexually abused, an arrest warrant says.
John Edward Marshall III, 646 Woodliegh Drive, was arrested by agents with the state Attorney General’s Office on 100 counts of pornography involving juveniles, the warrant says. The ages of the juveniles were redacted on the warrant.
Investigators discovered the images on Marshall’s laptop computer, which they found in his closet, the warrant says. Marshall told authorities that he is the only person with access to the laptop.
The affidavit does not say what information they used to obtain a search warrant of Marshall’s home.
Marshall was booked on a $25,000 bond, prison booking records show.
Teen suspected of shooting at vehicle
A Baton Rouge teenager was arrested Friday and accused of firing at a vehicle with people inside, an arrest warrant says.
Patrick ONeal White, 17, 3877 Unicas St., was booked into Parish Prison on counts of attempted first-degree murder, illegal use of a weapon and criminal damage to property, booking records show.
White is suspected of shooting at a moving vehicle about 11 p.m. on March 18, the warrant says.
The warrant does not say that White hit anybody inside the vehicle. However, the vehicle was hit by gunfire that shattered the passenger side front and rear windows, the warrant says.
The location of the incident was redacted in the warrant.
White was booked on a $110,000 bond, booking records show.
11 arrested on suspicion of DWI
Authorities arrested at least 11 people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Friday and 2:30 p.m. Saturday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Chris Avery, 33, 13739 Chalmette Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control, insurance required and seat belt violation.
- Hillary Duncan, 23, 616 E. Woodruff Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Patricia Fuselier, 25, 1058 Little Oak Drive, St. Martinville, first-offense DWI, barricade violation and disobeying a police officer.
- Jason Hayes, 34, 1912 74th Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, headlights required, improper lane usage and driver’s license suspended or revoked.
- Marissa Lingoni, 27, 252 Gumbo Road, Lafayette, first-offense DWI and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Bret Martin, 25, 3713 47th St., Metairie, first-offense DWI.
- Michael Moore, 38, 5742 Goodland Trace, Alexandria, first-offense DWI and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Kimberly Sibley, 33, 438 Maxine Drive, Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, driving left of center, reckless operation of a vehicle, failure to signal and improper turn.
- Madeleline Sibley, 18, 1124 Bainbridge Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle, purchase of alcohol by a juvenile and drinking in a motor vehicle.
- Noah Touchette, 34, 12450 Cameron Lane, Walker, first-offense DWI and possession of alcohol in a vehicle.
- Jordon White, 28, 3839 Prescott Road, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control, possession of marijuana and reckless operation of a vehicle.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.