Baton Rouge police are trying to identify a man who kicked in a door at a home in the 8000 block of Albert Drive on Oct. 6. The residence’s security alarm scared the man off shortly after he broke in, police Cpl. L’Jean McKneely said. Nothing was taken, McKneely said.
The intruder is a black man who was wearing a bandana covering his head, a short-sleeved shirt and pants at the time of the burglary, McKneely said. Anyone with information is urged to contact police at (225) 389-3845 or Crime Stoppers at (225) 344-3867.
12 booked with DWI in EBR Parish Prison
Authorities arrested at least 12 people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Thursday and 2:30 p.m. Friday, booking records show. Those booked and the counts against them:
• Rhina Aguirre, 20, 16448 Webster Drive, first-offense DWI/underage driving under the influence, failure to signal/improper turn and improper lane usage.
• Rachel Blanc, 22, 7666 Claret Ave., second-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle, improper left/right turns and failure to signal/improper turn.
• Joseph Anderson, 25, 10622 Toledo Bend Drive, first-offense DWI, careless driving, drinking in a motor vehicle and flee to elude police.
• Lisa Barnett, 44, 10330 Indian Creek Drive, Denham Springs, first-offense DWI and reckless operation of a vehicle.
• Mariwwanna Provost, 32, 5015 Baker Blvd., Baker, first-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle and failure to maintain control.
• Kayla Starnes, 19, 35655 Bonnebell Drive, Denham Springs, first-offense DWI/underage driving under the influence, failure to stop/yield and reckless operation of a vehicle.
• Tyrell St. Julian, 19, 1514 Sharlo Ave., first-offense DWI/underage driving under influence, reckless operation of a vehicle and failure to stop/yield.
• Clarence Warner, 31, 1207 Clark St., New Orleans, first-offense DWI, driving with a suspended/revoked license and license plate required.
• Marilyn Williams, 43, 9110 Airline Highway, first-offense DWI, improper lane usage and possession of alcoholic beverage in vehicle.
• Laura Jones, 30, 834 W. Versailles Drive, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control and reckless operation of a vehicle.
• Amy Miller, 21, 36487 Hidden Oaks Court, Prairieville, first-offense DWI, improper lane usage and reckless operation of a vehicle.
• Michael Nauck, 24, 6720 Water Oak Court, first-offense DWI and speeding.