Authorities arrested at least eight people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between noon Friday and noon Saturday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Madelyn Bourgeois, 22, 44116 Stringer, St. Amant, first-offense DWI, obstruction of highway and reckless operation.
- Christopher Brecheen, 26, 108 River Landing, Pierre Part, second-offense DWI, failure to maintain control, and hit and run.
- Quincy Brown, 41, 1512 Salsibury Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and simple obstruction of a highway of commerce.
- Cullen Lachney, 69, 10255 Lovett Road, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and improper lane usage.
- Matthew Mistretta, 29, 9538 Homestead Drive, Baton Rouge, third-offense DWI, reckless operation and improper lane usage.
- Kevin Richard, 49, 4013 Winbourne Ave., Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, backing unsafely and reckless operation.
- Jonas Shelmire, 32, 9426 Wild Valley Road, Baton rouge, first-offense DWI and improper lane usage.
- Ronald Videau, 33, 4755 Landy Street, St. Gabriel, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, improper lane usage, possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia prohibited and drinking in a motor vehicle.