Baker man accused of indecency with minors
Baker police arrested a man Friday who is accused of indecent behavior with a juvenile and computer-aided solicitation of a minor for allegedly sending inappropriate text messages to two teen girls who lived in his trailer park.
James Green, 18, 2116 E. Azalea, told police the two teens asked for his cellphone number and admitted sending the texts to them, according to the arrest warrant.
A Baker Middle School teacher noticed the inappropriate nature of the text messages, which suggested oral sex, and reported it to the school’s resource officer.
Green is a registered sex offender who is on five years probation for indecent behavior with a juvenile, according to the arrest warrant.
BR man accused of juvenile pornography
East Baton Rouge Parish sheriff’s deputies arrested a 55-year-old man Friday on a count of downloading pornography involving juveniles.
Kevin T. Hillard, 13481 Lincoln Drive, Baton Rouge, is accused of having numerous images of naked teen boys in various types of sexual performance on his computer, according to the arrest warrant.
The images were found by a computer repair technician working on Hillard’s laptop who called the sheriff’s office. In addition to the images on the laptop, deputies located numerous pornographic DVDs during a search of Hillard’s residence.
At least one DVD contained video of nude boys between the ages of 12 to 15 engaged in a “lewd display of their genitals in a hotel room,” according to the arrest warrant.
Hillard told deputies that he didn’t intentionally seek out images of underage boys and that the images were inadvertently on his computer. When asked about the DVD of the young boys in the hotel room, Hilliard stated the video was not pornography but rather “a naturalist video of young boys,” according to the arrest warrant.
Authorities book eight on suspicion of DWI
Authorities arrested at least eight people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Friday and 2:30 p.m. Saturday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Ronald Aaron, 37, 4827 Sherwood Street, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle, possession of alcohol in vehicle.
- Jeremy Billings, 26, 8712 Hill Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, possession of alcohol in vehicle, operating a vehicle while under suspension, possession of Schedule IV narcotics, reckless operation, hit-and-run driving and suspended license.
- James Galloway, 55, 6118 Villa Ashley Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, improper lane use and reckless operation.
- Wilson Lee, 42, 5840 W. Rio Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and driver’s license required.
- Myles Lloyd, 25, 6130 Wildlife Way Court, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, improper lane usage, reckless operation, drinking in a motor vehicle.
- Sean Lou, 26, 61 Lisa Avenue, Kenner, first-offense DWI and improper lane use.
- Jose Vasquez, 20, 1717 Jade Avenue, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, disobey red light, driver’s license required.
- Keith Wallace, 22, 490 E. Mount Pleasant Road, Zachary, first-offense DWI, stopping parking and standing upon a highway shoulder.
Compiled from staff reports.