Authorities arrested at least nine people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between noon Saturday and noon Sunday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Mercedes Ben, 30, 354 Gladioulus St., Port Allen, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, speeding, seat belt violation, child restraint requirements, and possession of marijuana.
- Michael Fryou, 26, 8124 Wildwood Drive, Denham Springs, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, and failure to maintain control.
- Christina Jackson, 34, 5764 Dutton Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, and headlights required.
- Reginald Jackson, 34, 13634 Brown St., Walker, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control, and reckless operation.
- DeQuincy Richardson, 33, 23475 Plank Road, Zachary, first-offense DWI and reckless operation.
- Terry Teal, 29, 17438 J.B. Averette Road, Livingston, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control, and driver's license required.
- Burnell Ventress, 57, 7450 Vincent Road, Denham Springs, first-offense DWI, battery of a police officer, and resisting an officer.
- Jonathan Walker, 24, 15482 Beaufort Drive, Pride, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, headlights required, improper lane usage, license plate required, drinking in a motor vehicle, possession of marijuana, and drug paraphernalia prohibited.
- Alayna Wright, 19, 5959 Burbank Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and parking where prohibited.