Firefighters saved a person from a burning group home Tuesday morning in Baton Rouge and evacuated the building’s other residents.

The rescued patient suffered burns and smoke inhalation, but no one else was harmed in the blaze at the Arcadia Group Home at 12776 Arlingford Ave., Baton Rouge Fire Department spokesman Mark Miles said in a news release.

Investigators determined the fire, which was called in at 1:51 a.m., was started by a malfunctioning electrical outlet, Miles said.

Employees of the group home tried to extinguish the blaze, which was contained to one room, but were unsure if the fire was completely out, Miles said.

The injured patient was transported to a local hospital, Miles said.