A faulty bathroom heater sparked a fire Friday afternoon at a Florida Boulevard apartment, officials said.

No one was injured.

The Baton Rouge Fire Department arrived at 10550 Florida Blvd. about 1:44 p.m. Friday and brought the blaze under control within 40 minutes, Fire Department spokesman Mark Miles said in a new release.

Three units sustained fire damage, while six units sustained smoke and water damage, Miles said.

The fire caused about $95,000 in damage to the $595,000 apartment complex, he said.