Authorities arrested at least eight people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between noon Wednesday and noon Friday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Joshua Arnone, 23, 17336 Deer Lake Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and disobeying red light.
- Jacquelin Benton, 34, 224 E. Gatehouse Drive, Metairie, first-offense DWI and improper lane usage.
- Gregory Hanks, 49, 57745 Senator Gay Blvd., Plaquemine, first-offense DWI and resisting an officer.
- Demetrica Kelly, 41, 3225 Victoria Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to signal and reckless operation.
- Nicholas Moore, 23, 1022 Wyatt Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, disobeying red light, headlights required and reckless operation.
- Cory Perry, 30, 8637 St. Peters St., New Roads, first-offense DWI, equipment violation and driver's license not in possession.
- Martin Ridgeway, 27, 21154 Beau Chateau, Ponchatoula, second-offense DWI, reckless operation and drug paraphernalia prohibited.
- Willie Wright, 68, 6223 Tennyson Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, required method of turning at intersections, failure to maintain control of vehicle and driver's license required.