Investigators with the Baton Rouge Fire Department suspect an electrical short was the culprit in an apartment fire at 4189 West Brookstown, according to a news release issued by the BRFD.

Firefighters responding to the incident arrived on scene to find one upstairs unit engulfed in flames. The flames reached the attic before the blaze was brought under control by firefighters.

Only the attic and the unit in which the fire broke out were reportedly damaged.

There were no injuries reported in the incident.