Authorities arrested at least five people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Wednesday and 2:30 p.m. Thursday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Juan Banks, 43, 4065 Kleinpeter Lane, Ethel, first-offense DWI, simple obstruction of a public highway and possession of alcohol in vehicle.
- Roderick Brown, 37, 10692 Abington Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, motor vehicle inspection required, failure to yield at stop sign, reckless operation, expired driver’s license, license plate switched and insurance required.
- Kyle Nash, 38, 504 Roseland Parkway, Harahan, first-offense DWI, speeding, possession of alcohol in vehicle, operating vehicle with suspended license and expired registration.
- Jeremy Nickens, 22, 2756 Lockwood Ave., Baton Rouge, third-offense DWI, reckless operation, operating vehicle with suspended license, vehicle entering highway from private road violation.
- Christopher Treadway, 39, 1655 N. 44th St., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, fugitive from justice and reckless operation.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.