An electrical short in a wall outlet sparked a fire Tuesday night that damaged a 5227 Enterprise St. home, according to a news release from Baton Rouge Fire Department spokesman Curt Monte.

Firefighters were called out at 9:11 p.m. and had the fire under control within 15 minutes, he said.

Firefighters arrived to find a bedroom of the home engulfed in flames, Monte said. The fire was contained to the bedroom. The rest of the home received heavy smoke damage.

No one was home at the time and investigators on Tuesday evening were still trying to determine who lived at there.