Authorities arrested at least nine people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between noon Friday and noon Saturday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Jorge Avila, 29, 16441 S. Harrells Ferry Rd., Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI.
- Dorseay Bindon, 25, 11585 N. Harrells Ferry Rd., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, equipment violation and reckless operation.
- Nicole Chester, 41, 4112 Sycamore St., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, red light violation and driver's license suspended or revoked.
- Mark Frank, 28, 5742 Phyllis Dr., Stedman, North Carolina, second-offense DWI, failure to signal/improper turn, reckless operation and resisting an officer.
- Myles Garver, 30, 538 Ingleside Dr., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, speeding and driving left of center.
- Christobal Gonzales, 47, 12454 Brookshire Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and speeding.
- Benjamin McClelland, 23, 1674 Edinburgh Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, red light violation and reckless operation.
- Rachael Morgan, 32, 261 Long Leaf Ct., Ponchatoula, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, headlights required and drinking in a motor vehicle.
- Jerold Washington, 31, 6640 Maumus Ave., New Orleans, second-offense DWI, illegal possession of stolen firearms, resisting an officer, entry on or remaining in places after forbidden and disturbing the peace/public intoxication.