Authorities arrested at least eight people suspected of driving while intoxicated and booked them into Parish Prison between 3 a.m. Friday and 2:30 p.m. Saturday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
• Travis Bordelon, 29, 10766 Dunmark Road, Denham Springs, first-offense DWI and one-way street violation.
• Robson Carias, 21, 1926 Fallen St., Charleston, S.C., first-offense DWI, improper turns, and reckless operation.
• Wesley Garrett, 18, 568 Waterford Drive, Shreveport, first-offense DWI, improper turning, and reckless operation.
• Katherine Harbour, 25, 6944 Chandler Drive, first-offense DWI, equipment violation and reckless operation.
• Guadalupe Hernandez, 40, 3024 Toulon Drive, first-offense DWI, improper lane usage, and driver’s license required.
• Calvin Malveaux, 24, 10840 Northridge Drive, first-offense DWI and one-way street violation.
• Joshua Peak, 26, 738 France St., first-offense DWI, stop/yield sign violation, failure to signal, improper turn, and speeding.
• Clifford Wright, 20, 3252 Hiawatha St., first-offense DWI and equipment violation.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.