A kitchen fire Saturday night in a house on Baker Drive caused smoke and water damage, but no injuries, St. George Fire Protection District said.

The fire at 9177 Baker Drive gutted the kitchen and caused an estimated $100,000 in damage, Eldon Ledoux, St. George Fire District spokesman, said in a press release.

Exactly where in the kitchen the fire started is under investigations, the release says.

Flames were limited to the kitchen and its immediate area, Ledoux’s release says. But heavy smoke damage extended to the whole house.

The fire started about 9:30 p.m. Saturday and was under control about 20 minutes later, the release says.