Authorities arrested at least nine people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Saturday and 2:30 Sunday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
• Gaspar Aleman, 28, 9643 Foster Drive, first-offense DWI, driver's license required and failure to maintain control.
• Derek Arnold, 19, 24193 La. 435, first-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle and right turn on red prohibited.
• Ryan Broussard, 30, 1508 Lynn St., Gonzales, third-offense DWI and failure to maintain control.
• Adam Fontenot, 23, 319 Little Doe Drive, Ville Platte, first-offense DWI, improper turn and failure to stop or yield.
• Jennifer Heyward, 47, 6444 Jones Creek Road, first-offense DWI and failure to maintain control.
• Nathaniel LeBlance, 20, 1218 Aberdeen Ave., second-offense DWI, improper lane usage, reckless operation of a vehicle and driver's license not in possession.
• Brian Neely, 25, 1865 Mullen Drive, third-offense DWI and speeding.
• Mark Tobey, 40, 550 Lee Drive, first-offense DWI, improper turn and reckless operation of a vehicle.
• Jacob Watson, 33, 1981 La. 42, Livingston, first-offense DWI and improper lane usage.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.