Authorities arrested at least seven people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between noon Friday and noon Sunday, booking records show.
Those booked between Saturday and Sunday include:
- Jacob Booth, 26, 512 Royal Palm Court, Madisonville, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, improper lane usage, and license plate required.
- Andrea Harris, 23, 5366 Willard Norris Road, Milton, Florida, second-offense DWI, reckless operation, and resisting an officer.
- Laura Land, 42, 16105 Ruth Drive, Walker, first-offense DWI and reckless operation.
- Juan Nava-Lopez, 37, 2573 Gardere Lane, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and failure to signal/improper turn.
Those booked between Friday and Saturday include:
- Tracy Fountain, 39, 8574 E. Cypress, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and reckless operation.
- Clarence Keys, 41, 1682 N. Lobdell Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, driver's license suspended or revoked, and careless driving.
- Nicholas Moore, 22, 1113 E. Northwood, Gonzales, second-offense DWI and reckless operation.