Authorities arrested at least 10 people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between noon Friday and noon Saturday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Ramon Pineiro, 45, 5255 Congress Boulevard, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, improper lane usage and equipment violation.
- Travis Daigle, 19, 35350 Highway 69, White Castle, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, open container violation and possession of Schedule IV drugs.
- Shecosta Baker, 34, 1115 North 35th Street, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control and driver’s license suspended or revoked.
- Ryan Small, 40, 12732 Landon Drive, Walker, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control, reckless operation and urinating in public.
- Joseph Waite, 34, 5208 Laser Lane, Plano, Texas, first-offense DWI, reckless operation of vehicle, improper lane usage, following too closely and speeding.
- Justin Steiner, 29, 2437 Orpine Avenue, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and drinking in public.
- Huy Pham, 24, 3705 Devereaux Court, Avondale, first-offense DWI and reckless operation.
- Pablo Alvarez, 29, 1911 Southpointe Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operation and failure to maintain control.
- Brittany Nelson, 30, 12503 Chartres Drive, Gonzales, first-offense DWI and failure to maintain control.
- Donald Barnes, 48, 1826 North 16th Street, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, obstruction of highway and drug paraphernalia prohibited.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.