Authorities arrested at least five people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between noon Wednesday and noon Thursday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Payton Cochran, 20, 11685 Garney Hood Road, Denham Springs, first-offense DWI, failure to signal (improper turn), and license plate required.
- Austin Greer, 24, 482 Stanford Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, improper lane usage, stop sign/yield sign, reckless operation, and resisting an officer.
- David Jones, 44, 860 France St., Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, brake lights required, and failure to signal (improper turn).
- Terry Lesage, 52, 10325 Durmast Drive, Greenwell Springs, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, possession of alcoholic beverage in vehicle, and improper lane usage.
- Meohel Zepeda, 31, 11585 N. Harrell's Ferry Road, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control, reckless operation, following too close, hit and run, and driver's license not in possession.