Authorities arrested at least five people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between noon Saturday and noon Sunday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Kendal Charles, 26, 1100 S. Foster Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control, and reckless operation.
- Johnny Corley, 69, 7245 Modesto Ave., Baton Rouge, third-offense DWI and failure to signal for turn.
- Blake Doming, 20, 120 Lake Vista Drive, LaPlace, first-offense DWI, improper lane usage, and failure to signal for turn.
- Brandon Gibson, 35, 1705 Debby Ave., Zachary, first-offense DWI, speeding, and improper lane usage.
- Brian Gross, 50, 472 Tinley Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control, and driver's license expired.