All lanes are open Interstate-10 East past Nicholson.
Congestion has reached Nicholson, according to the DOTD Twitter site.
• 5200 block of Corporate Boulevard westbound narrowed.
• 300 block of North Boulevard narrowed from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. for construction.
• Red Oak Drive closed between Sharp Lane and Pump Station 51AA from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
• Sharp Lane closed at Red Oak Drive closed from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• Bridge on Claycut Road closed, between Bienville Street and Moore Street , closed for repairs. Alternative route: South Foster Drive to College Drive to Westdale Drive to Country Club Drive.
• Elm Grove Garden Drive closed, between Fairchild Road and South Elm Grove Place, closed from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for bridge replacement. Alternative route: Fairchild Road/Badley Road to Veterans Memorial Boulevard to Rosenwald Road.
• Prescott Road narrowed, between Victoria Drive and Maribel Drive , narrowed from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for sewer work.
• West Roosevelt Street closed, from Illinois Street to Wyoming Street , closed from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for sewer repairs.
• Terrace Street closed, between 16th Street and Dare Street , closed from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for restoration. Alternative route: East Harrison Street.
• Arrowhead Street closed, between Stuart Avenue and Pickett Avenue, closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work