All lanes are now open Interstate-10 West at the I-10/I-110 in the curve approaching the Mississippi River Bridge.
Congestion remains to College, according to the DOTD Twitter site.
There were no injuries from the accident and no charges will be filed, according to Baton Rouge Police Cpl. Tommy Stubbs.
East Baton Rouge Parish
• 5200 block of Corporate Boulevard westbound narrowed.
• 300 block of North Boulevard narrowed from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. for construction.
• Elm Grove Garden Drive closed between Fairchild Road and South Elm Grove Place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for bridge replacement. Alternate route: Fairchild Road/Badley Road to Veterans Memorial Boulevard to Rosenwald Road.
• Prescott Road narrowed between Victoria Drive and Maribel Drive from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for concrete restoration.
• Victoria Drive closed between Airline Highway and Prescott Road from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. for sewer work. Alternate route: Maribel Drive or Airline to Prescott.
• Burbank Drive narrowed between Highland Road and Staring Lane Extension from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for sewer work.
• One Perkins Place Drive southbound narrowed between Perkins Place Court and Perkins Road from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• Victoria Drive closed between Prescott Road and Hanks Drive from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. for sewer work.
• Sullivan Road closed between Ouachita Avenue and the Central School from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for road reconstruction. Alternate route: Joor Road to Hooper Road.
• Elissalde Street closed between Morning Glory Avenue and Interstate 10 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• Morning Glory Avenue closed between Christian Street and Stanford Avenue for sewer work.
• Stanford Avenue narrowed between West Lakeshore Drive and South Lakeshore Drive from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• North Foster Drive narrowed at Woodlawn Avenue from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• Bicentennial Place narrowed between Airline Highway and 600 feet west from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for sewer work.
• Glacier Street closed between Terrace Street and Oklahoma Street from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work. Alternate route: Highland Road.
• Alaska Street closed between Grant Street and Garfield Street from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• Burbank Drive narrowed at Bluebonnet Boulevard from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. for patching.
St. James Parish
• La. 70 eastbound outside lane on Sunshine Bridge closed for bridge work.
West Baton Rouge Parish
• Interstate 10 narrowed between the Mississippi River Bridge and Exit 139 at Grosse Tete from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for pavement patching.
• La. 415 narrowed between U.S. 190 and Court Street from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for concrete patching.